Wyoming County Curbside Recycling
You can make a difference!
Individual or Communities
Call today to start weekly curbside pick up – 570-833-0388
All recycling goes to the Wyoming County Recycling Center
Wyoming County Recycling Center
OPEN MONDAY-FRIDAY 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Plastic-Only Bottle and Jars that are Numbered 1 & 2 on Bottom
- Clear and Brown Glass Beverage and Food Containers
- Tin Cans-Must be Clean; Labels can be left on
- Aluminum Cans/Pie Pans
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Newspapers and Brown Paper Bags
- Magazines – Stapled and Glue Binded are acceptable
- Office Paper – White ledger and white computer paper (please place these items in a separate bag from other recyclables)
- Plastic lids and caps must be thrown away, No plastic tubs or trays, no plastic toys, furniture or buckets
- No green glass, no lids, no dishes, no light bulbs, no cups or window panes
- No dirty, rusty tin cans, or aerosol cans
- No aluminum foil please
- No chipboard please! Example: cereal boxes, no styrofoam, no plastic and no wax cardboard
- No junk mail or wet newspapers
- No Carbon paper, no envelopes with plastic windows, no construction paper or junk mail.
Business recycling – call us for details on your specific recycling needs!